This policy applies to fees, charges and refunds applicable to the provision of Enosii (ENOSII) services including admission to colleges/universities, immigration services (visa application), health insurance policies (from third party partner providers), provision of PTE coaching services, etc.
ENOSII ensures that fees, charges and refunds are collected and administered in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislative and contractual requirements.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges are advised to the student/client prior to engaging in a service agreement. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that ENOSII adopts a refund policy that is fair to its clients who have valid reasons for requesting refunds and who give ENOSII sufficient notice, while at the same time protecting ENOSII from suffering economic loss that may be caused by refund requests that are not submitted within the required timeframe.
Enosii shall not, under any circumstances, issue any refund for early service withdrawal. The webpage declares standard information pertaining towards the refund of paid services with ENOSII and it voids any form of user outside the below-mentioned clause.
1. ENOSII practices level-based fee collection for the services provided, clients are charged as maintained by the services being provided, all the payments are made in the name of company’s trust account and invoice is sent to the client at the time of payment. Any refunds after receiving of invoice by the client are non-maintainable for any refunds.
2. The service charges of ENOSII are not subject to market changes but are made as per the company’s norms and regulations to which the client agrees at the time of registration. Any claims after the registration shall not be entertained as the client is already made aware of the policies at the time of retention.
3. The service charge(s) paid at the time of registration solely constitutes costs towards the services rendered by ENOSII. It does not include any application or assessing fees of the concerned authority. The client is required to pay the entire additional amount as mentioned by the concerned authority at the time of processing his/her application with such authority.
4. If at any point of time after the payment of service charges the client changes his/her mind to discontinue services from ENOSII, he/she shall not be entitled for any refund.
5. The client understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of ENOSII fee can be made in favour of a friend or a relative in an event of discontinuation of his/her own application due to any reason whilst the application is under process.
6.The client must understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of ENOSII fee shall be done in the event he/she abandons the original service/process he/she has signed up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with ENOSII or opts for immigration to a different country. Adjustments, if any, shall be made at the discretion of ENOSII.
7. ENOSII shall not be liable for refund of any fees that has been paid to Assessing Authorities, Immigration Authority, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or insurance providers in case of refusal/non-approval of the application or rejection/non-acceptance of application at any stage by the concerned authority. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or assessing authorities is liability of the client and is not included in the service charges as stated. ENOSII shall not entertain any claim in case of refusal.
8. ENOSII shall not be made responsible for any delays caused by third-party services which may include Courier Services, Postal Services or any other external factors. Hence, no refunds shall be entertained in an event of delay caused by third-party service provider. Clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
9. Clients must understand and agree that under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the discretion of the concerned authorities and ENOSII has no control over the outcome of application.
10. The client understands and accepts that all/any registrations for any countries on/before this declaration agreement date with ENOSII will be nullified and no claim of the service charges can be claimed until it is notified by ENOSII in writing.
11. No refunds shall be entertained by ENOSII if the visa is refused due to the following causes:
Changes in Immigration rules resulting in non-qualification of client under the new rules, even after appropriate usage of ENOSII services.
Failure to attend the visa interview or any verification initiated by the appropriate authorities.
Late submission of any documents requested by the concerned authority during the processing or assessing of application.
Failure to furnish and produce local Police Clearance Certification.
Failure to furnish and produce medical clearance by the client or by his/her family members who are included in the application.
Submission of documents which contain fraudulent information or are obtained by fraud, or hiding any document for the previous visa refusal.
Concealment of any condition related to refusal of any previous visa.
Failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his family members.
12. ENOSII has zero tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
13. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he/she will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to ENOSII by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his/her banker that the payment made to ENOSII is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or chargeback the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with ENOSII in this aspect in case ENOSII wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
14. The client agrees and accepts that the immigration process may include evident disclosure of funds for certain applications which varies country to country. In any case where funds are required to be disclosed, the client undertakes to meet such requirements. In an event of failure to provide such funds by the client, ENOSII shall not be made liable for refund of the service charges or any substantial part thereof.
15. The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements and provide all the documents to ENOSII and the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. Furthermore, the client understands and agrees to submit all the documents including originals, if demanded by the concerned authorities. Client understands that non-compliance on his/her part to provide and submit the documents or any part thereof is a self-made failure of a client, and ENOSII in no way shall be made responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to furnish and produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim any refund.
16. The client must inform ENOSII regarding any changes in their personal circumstances such as change of residential/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status, change in employment sector, addition of member in family and any case involving police or any illicit/unlawful case after the submission of the application while it is still under process. Client’s failure or intentional concealment of any fact may attract refusal of application and ENOSII shall bear no responsibility for such refusal or initiation of any proceedings towards the client.
17. The client understands that the sole responsibility of online transactions, credit or debit card payments or any other mode of payments lies on the client. If an application gets rejected/returned or delayed owing to any error made in payment pathways of processing/ assessing fee of concerned authority, ENOSII shall not bear any liability for the same.
18. The client must notify ENOSII of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office in writing or via electronic communication within a week of receiving any information. Similarly, any communication made to the concerned authorities on the part of client shall be intimated to ENOSII within 7 days of such communication. This comprises of personal visits made to visa office and/or inquiry made via phone, etc. The failure to furnish such information to ENOSII management may result in cancellation of services agreement with ENOSII.
19. The client understands that by signing the agreement to avail our services, he/she acknowledges the fact that he/she shall not be liable to get any refund in case he/she decides to withdraw the application at any point of time during the process due to their own personal circumstances that may have changed.
20. ENOSII is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of their clients. Accordingly, ENOSII takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by them from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. ENOSII may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act.
Case-Specific Refund Policy
1. TR Refunds
In all TR cases where the client seeks to get admission in Professional Year Program through ENOSII, the client is eligible to get full refund. The refund process shall be initiated only after completion of one month of the said Professional Year course.
2. Appointments (Telephonic/In-person Appointment)
All paid consultations are non-refundable post appointment, after issuance of service invoice. When the client decides to engage ENOSII for further migration/admission related services, the appointment charges are usually adjustable with the service charges.
3. Health Insurance
No refunds shall be initiated on the part of ENOSII once paid, as policy provider is third-party. ENOSII bears no responsibilities for third-party transactions. In case of policy cancellation or transfer to other providers, client must contact policy provider directly and refunds will be made as per policy guidelines on provider website.
4. Pearson Test of English (PTE)
ENOSII does not allow any refunds in PTE or IELTS courses after commencement. The amount is fixed for such courses and the service fee paid is valid for 6 months from the date of starting of the course.
5. Other Matters
ENOSII service fee refund is further governed by ENOSII service agreement signed with the client. This refund policy forms part of ENOSII service agreement.
Process for Claiming Refunds
1. Refund applications must be made in writing to Enosii and set out the reasons for the application; and be accompanied by supporting documents as may be appropriate; and be forwarded directly to Accounts Manager – ENOSII via email to email@example.com.
2. Refund applications where the client’s signature on the Application for Refund Form does not match the client’s signature on ENOSII Service Agreement will not be processed.
3. Refund will normally be made in the currency of the student’s country of residence and payable in that country.
4. All debts to ENOSII must have been paid before any refund can be calculated with any outstanding amounts to be deducted from the refund.
5. Where a client is dissatisfied with a decision to provide or not to provide a refund, he or she may appeal that decision in accordance with the Complaints and Appeals Procedures under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
6. All refunds will be paid within four (4) weeks of receiving client claim with required documentary evidences.
7. Once a decision is made on the client’s application for fee refund, the client will be notified in writing of the outcome, including reasons for the decision.
Accounts Manager has the responsibility to process the refund claims and provide the client details and fee status to business Directors for effective implementation and maintenance of this procedure.
The Director has the responsibility to make a final decision about all the refund claims. The business Director has the responsibility to effectively implement the policy and maintain this policy and procedure.
If you are purchasing any products/services for Australia on ENOSII website, then all the prices mentioned are in Australian Dollar (AUD). We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at the below-mentioned address.